ITandT BTS employs proprietary software, which enhances our mid-office quality control and improves productivity management. This software provides an easy-to-use graphical interface, which is used to meet the special needs of our clients and their travelers.
The suite of Quality Control programs, which ITandT BTS utilizes, is as follows:
- Trip Maximizer – Examines all travel records for accuracy, completeness and continuity. It utilizes information already stored in the traveler’s profile or in separated file-server lookup tables, checks for confirmation numbers, valid form of payment, special department or authorization numbers and customer DK numbers.
- Seat Maximizer – If a traveler has not been assigned his or her preferred seat, Seat Maximizer will automatically search for the traveler’s preferred seat at pre-determined intervals. The default is every 30 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fare Maximizer – Ensures that the lowest possible fare/rate was secured at the time of booking. Fare Maximizer will check the record several times prior to departure, utilizing alternate airports, variable time windows, round-trip and negotiated fares.
- Space Maximizer – Automatically identifies a waitlisted reservation, downloads the date-time of the desired flight to an information file, every 60 minutes refers to the file and accesses the GDS to clear space.
- Hotel Maximizer – Automatically checks every hotel reservation to ensure that the lowest possible rate has been secured, and searches for lower priced hotels located in the same vicinity of the original hotel request.
- Pre-Audit Maximizer – Provides important cost information from the travel record, which can be faxed and/or emailed directly to the client.
- E-TRAX – Allows our personnel to track the entire electronic ticket process, and ensures that credits/refunds are issued for all unused electronic tickets in a time manner.